Breasts are the mammary glands which are developed during puberty in females. More or less a lot of women complain of breast pain which is commonly called mastalgia. Generally, the pain in the breast is common through the reproductive years of a woman and even after menopause for some time. The severity, as well as the location of breast pain, can vary from one or both the arms or under the arms at times.
The cyclical or non-cyclical described feeling of pain can also vary from tenderness, tightening of the breast tissue, or sharp burning kind of a pain. The cyclical pain is associated with the pain of the menstrual cycle and it tends to subside after menstruation is over. Non-cyclical pain can have many reasons like the injury to the breast tissue or any surrounding tissues or muscles. This kind of pain is less common as compared to the cyclical pain and is at times difficult to diagnose too.
Pain in the Breast can be due to many reasons like:
- Breast cysts- Involution is the term given to certain changes in the breast that occur with age in a woman due to the breast tissue being replaced by fat. Involution can lead to the development of cysts and are called fibrocystic changes of breast tissue seen mostly in the upper and outer portions of the breast. These changes can make the breast feel lumpy and cause increased tenderness. Breast cysts are not a matter of grave concern.
- Hormonal changes- the fluctuations in the level of two major female hormones estrogen and progesterone can cause a woman’s breast to feel lumpy, swollen, and painful. This kind of a pain in the breasts can be identified as cyclic pain.
- Non-cyclic pain- This kind of pain is not related to the menstrual cycle and can affect one or both breasts. Constant tightening, burning sensation, or soreness.
- Medicines- There are certain medications that can lead to breast pain. Medications for the treatment of mental health, cardiovascular diseases, oral contraceptives, steroids, diuretics, etc.
- Costochondritis- This is a condition commonly seen in women above the age of 40 years that causes the inflammation of the cartilage that joins the ribs and breastbone. It is associated with arthritis and not to the breast but it can cause burning pain, often confused with breast pain.
- An ill-fitting bra- A bra which is too loose or too tight can compress the breasts, not giving them enough support leading to discomfort. One must check the fitting of a bra before purchasing it.
- Mastitis- It is nothing but a painful infection of the breast which is seen commonly during breastfeeding. It is caused due to a clogged milk duct. The common symptoms like fever, body aches, swelling, redness, and tenderness in the breasts. It can be treated with some antibiotics.
Pain in the breasts can be managed by applying a hot or cold compress, limiting the intake of coffee, tea, chocolates, etc. Consuming a low-fat diet and increasing the consumption of dietary fruits, vegetables, grains, etc can reduce breast pain. Maintaining a healthy weight and regular intake of vitamins also helps in decreasing the breast pain.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.