We do not own the earth instead we share it with others, so whatever damage we cause to the earth we have to face the consequences.
The harshest manner in which we damage the environment is by polluting the air we breathe and the water we drink and once the damage has been done the effects come back to bite us in the form of various ailments which can vary from minor health issues to life-threatening diseases.
We release pollutants into the air daily when we drive our cars, turn on the AC’s on our plush offices, emit poisonous smoke into the air, and all of these make our clean, pure air unbreathable.
When we Breathe in the Polluted Air:
- We are susceptible to breathing problems like asthma
- Exposure to polluted air for 6-7 hours hampers our lung function and can lead to inflamed lings.
- Most of the pollutants in the air have a carcinogenic effect and exposure to such air puts one in the high-risk zone of developing cancer.
- City folks are continuously battling coughing and wheezing.
- Pollution has a lasting negative impact on some of our systems especially the immune system, endocrine system and the reproductive system.
- We are facing the harshest effect regarding the changing weather brought on by global warming.
- Air pollution plays havoc with our heart, and more damage takes place if we do not get clean air to breathe.
- Even the plants and animals are not spared, and when we consume these we are affected too(9 food chain syndrome)
- Exposure to polluted air leads to the risk of miscarriages, premature birth, autism spectrum disorder and asthma in children. These effects are visible all around us with children as young as five falling victims to asthma.
We haven’t spared the water either we contaminate it by throwing waste, letting out effluents
when we drink contaminated water
- We are prone to water-borne problems like amoebiasis, typhoid, and hookworms
- Drinking water that has been polluted by chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides increases the risk of damage to the reproductive system and can cause hormonal imbalance issues, damage to the kidney and liver and cancer. If the water has high mercury then being exposed to that can lead to Alzheimer’s and even Parkinson’s and can be fatal in some cases.
- If you come in contact with polluted water( beach), you might break into a rash or develop hepatitis, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, encephalitis,
- Marine life is not spared either and consuming seafood means you are not spared the consequences.
All of these effects have the power to cut a healthy life short and make us sick in ways that would make life very difficult. The perfect solution is first and foremost to reduce and stop polluting the environment, and yes we need to look at a natural way of fighting off the effects of pollution.
How Curcumin helps in combating pollution side-effects
We need to look at natural ways of fortifying our immune system and internal health so that we can ward off the ill-effects of pollution. The one natural ingredient that stands tall is Curcumin.
Curcumin has proven efficacy when it comes to boosting the immune system and allaying the ill-effects of pollution.
Our cardiovascular system takes a beating at the hand of particulate pollutants, but Curcumin has the efficacy to slay these effects owing to its compelling anti-oxidant action. It inhibits the oxidant cytokine, and this helps in protecting the epithelial lining
Curcumin has proven efficacy against the impact of cadmium exposure( industrial and environmental pollution) The potent anti-inflammatory action of curcumin works wonders in providing relief.
Curcumin is a dynamic anti-carcinogenic, and it helps ward off the effects of cancer and checks the growth of abnormal cells The anti-carcinogenic impact of curcumin checks cancers spread and in some cases reverses cancer.
The singularly potent anti-viral and antibacterial property of curcumin have a mercurial effect on warding off the effects of pollution.
Curcumin has an anti-inflammatory action second to none and as inflammation is the underlying cause of all ailments once that has been checked the disease might get nipped in the nascent stage itself.
How to ensure that you get the Best Curcumin
- Look for supplements that boast of pure organic curcumin with black pepper and fat.
- Bagdara farms have Curcumin products with Curcumin which is 100% organic, and the purity is guaranteed as no pesticides or insecticides are used.
- It comes with the right amount of black pepper which ensures Curcumin gets absorbed and you get the multitude benefits that it gives.
Do your bit to prevent pollution but also bolster your internal strength with Curcumin.