the daily grind of routines that have to be adhered to, it becomes that much more difficult to bounce back with renewed vigor.
Few innovative resolutions which can surely help are brought out as under –
- Never start off by indulging in the often mentioned commitment that “I will lose weight”. Instead, make up your mind by saying “From now on, I will introduce new healthy things in my diet”. For example, instead of having namkeen and biscuits with tea, consume seeds and nuts. Steamed foods like momos, dokhlas, and idlis are anytime a better alternative to fried things. Try to ‘kick-out’ the routine of having morning tea since this is more out of habit than necessity or even satisfying the palate. Have water or even jeera water instead. Whole grains like rye, oats, and barley should be preferred to refined sugar and flour.
- Transcend from trying to commit ourselves to exercise routinely and instead, we should take a silent pledge to incorporate measures to look after our bodies meaningfully. This does not require any knee-jerk reactions or a major shift in activity. Just adhering to simple actions which can be imbibed and turned into habits, shall work wonders. Having a healthy and regular sleeping pattern to enable the body to rest and recoup, walking instead of taking the car whenever and wherever feasible shall keep us feeling rejuvenated as well as active. Getting the body massaged with oils once a fortnight every fortnight, helps to relax the muscles, improves blood circulation apart from being so good for the skin.
- We should deliberately indulge in detoxing our systems at least once a month by having only vegetables and fruits, detox tea, vegetable juices, and last but definitely not least, plenty of water. Decluttering our minds is also attributed to be a way to detoxify our systems. Getting rid of stuff no longer in use and never so in the foreseeable future, helps in decluttering as well as creating space for other or better things.
- It is well established that it takes twenty-one days to form a new habit. However, the initial days are the most critical as the body and mind resist any change which makes it difficult to adapt to something entirely new. It is always advised to be persistent and consistent in sticking to new plans which we make for ourselves. After a few months, it would be an inherent part of our persona.
- We should constantly endeavor to improve our physical prowess. Supplements of vitamin D, as well as B12, should b toe had incased in any deficiency. Body immunity and strength can be enhanced by consuming seasonal vegetables and fruits since they are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Having a regular dose of ‘Chawanprash’ has also yielded positive results in many a case.
- By setting and crossing milestones in our quest of reaching the objective of being able to adhere to a regimen, is itself an achievement to thump ourselves on our backs. Minor things, however small or trivial they might appear to be, play a significant role in keeping us healthy. Even if we are able to stick to three resolutions out of five, it’s undoubtedly a step in the forward direction.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.