The season of gifting has dawned upon us. Mimicking Christmas, Eid, Diwali and New Year have also in recent times seen an increased trend in the area of exchanging gifts. From boxes of sweets to dry fruits to baskets of chocolate to money envelopes, the usual gifts have become so predictable over the past few years that their novelty has somewhat faded. However, a new generation of health conscious people has taken matters into their hands. The sugary treats have been replaced by healthier no-sugar goodies like anjeer barfis and sugar-free chocolate coated almonds.
Hampers of herbal teas in pretty wooden boxes and baskets of exotic healthy foods like chia seeds, quinoa and low fat cookies are seen more often than not on gift tables. The growing awareness about weight related health problems and the importance of living a healthy life has led to this most positive change in people’s attitude. Even though the idea of giving a healthy gift is very alluring, it is still quite a task to figure out what to give.
The health benefits of curcumin have been discussed for the longest time. In a line of healthy foods and supplements, curcumin supplements find themselves at a very high spot owing to their very many health benefits.
- Curcumin is a very strong antioxidant. It inhibits the production of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) that cause oxidative stress or free radicals. Oxidative stress is associated with premature aging, blood vessel disorders etc. As a result skin disorders, different forms of cancer, liver diseases, thyroid related diseases etc. are kept at bay.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin have been spoken about in many research journals. One such example is a study conducted by Julie S. Jurenka. In this study Ms. Jurenka has talked about how curcumin can modulate the body’s inflammatory response by reducing the activity of COX2, lipoxygenase and inducible nitric oxide synthase enzymes. It also stops the production of cytokines.
- Curcumin is a potent antimicrobial as well. This makes it a super healer in skin diseases.
Put together a curcumin based gift hamper today and give them the gift of good health. Bagdara Farms, located in the serene locales of Bandhavgarh forest is a unique facility producing the most high quality curcumin supplements in the country. The curcumin produced here is 100% organic, natural and free from all sorts of chemical residues that find their way in to produce that has been treated with chemical pesticides and fertilizers. From the large range of products offered by Bagdara Farms, these are some suggestions for your gift hamper.
- Selfieme-10X – This is a must-have in your basket especially if it is meant for a young boy or girl. This is a curcumin supplement that can be mixed with other natural ingredients like milk cream, gram flour, honey, lemon juice etc. to form face packs that guarantee glowing skin.
- Teameric – A wonderful caffeine free concoction that can boost your immunity, aid weight management and in general uplift your mood. Teameric should be added to your gift hamper no matter what age group the recipient is in.
- Yumcumin – If you are giving this hamper to someone who has kids and who is particular about what they eat and drink then you must add Yumcumin to the mix. This can be used to make a healthy drink which will enhance the immunity of kids and keep them away from stomach disorders and cold and flu.
- Pollutamin PM2.5 – Since our environment has been more polluted than it has ever been in the past, it is a good idea to add Pollutamin-PM2.5 to your gift hamper so that your loved ones are protected from the ill effects of pollution .
- Sugeric – Diabetes being a leading disease in today’s day and age, Sugeric with its anti-hyperglycemic properties and the power to control blood sugar levels in the body can be a great precautionary supplement that can be gifted to someone who has a sweet tooth.
What says more about your love for someone than a basket full of products that will keep them in the best of health for years to come? It is the perfect gift that will bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29065496