Summers are here and we are all experiencing serious heat waves. Whenever we talk of dehydrating during summers, the first thing that comes to our mind is the advertisement wherein the blazing sun is zapping off the energy from a man with a straw! In the past few years, summers have been very harsh, all thanks to the rising global warming.
Tips to Stay Hydrated This Summers
The human body is made up of 70% water; therefore it is important to maintain the right amount of fluid balance in the body. Increased sweating can cause a huge loss of water as well as salts from the body. Dehydration is a huge problem in summers and it can cause health issues like vomiting, headache, heat stroke, heat cramps, and exhaustion. Research shows that even with mild dehydration, our cognitive functions start getting affected. It is important to keep one hydrated by drinking lots of water and other fluids like natural juices, coconut water, etc.
- Adding whole fruits and raw vegetables like cabbage, lettuce, spinach can help us to remain hydrated.
- Summer fruits like watermelon, musk melon, citrus fruits, etc are beneficial.
- If one is tired of drinking plain water, flavored water can be prepared very easily at home.
- Just by adding cucumber, strawberries, mint, or lemon to plain water, your fancy flavored water is ready which can be sipped through the day.
- Add a piece of two of cinnamon sticks for added flavor and also to accelerate weight loss.
- It is advisable to stay away from alcohol, drugs, medications, salts, and refined foods as much as we can during summers. All the above items dehydrate our bodies even more.
- If one gets bored with drinking only water, add on some zing. One can always alternate between a glass of water, and a cool cup of herbal tea, followed by a glass of buttermilk and likewise.
- The idea is to drink water every 10 minutes without putting extra stress on the kidneys to flush out excess water and keeping the body constantly hydrated.
- Stimulants like coffee and tea can dehydrate the body due to its diuretic effects. Diuretic effect means that it draws out water from the body which leads to further dehydration. Limiting the consumption of tea and coffee is a must to keep the body hydrated during summers.
Maintaining the right amount of salt balance in the body is also necessary along with water. Add some unrefined minerals like raw salt into the water and drinking it helps to increase the absorption of water in the body. It also helps to increase energy levels in the body as the added minerals boost the activity of the thyroid as well as adrenal glands.
Apart from feeling thirsty and having a parched mouth, one can also check if an adequate amount of water is being consumed or not by observing the color of the urine. If the urine is dark, then it means that the body is dehydrated and if it is pale yellow then is it fine.
Drink the elixir of life called water and stay hydrated and healthy! Happy Summers!
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.