What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
A common affliction of the large intestines, which causes cramps, diarrhea or constipation or both. A chronic disorder which needs to be managed well. Though the effects aren’t dangerous it still leads to poor health. You can control the disorder by managing your diet.
What causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS?
There is no fixed cause of IBS but there are various factors that play a pivotal role in causing IBS.
- Few anomalies in the nerves in the digestive system can make a person feel the discomfort
- Strong muscle contraction of the intestinal wall muscle can lead to more gas formation.
- It can develop after a severe bout of diarrhea.
- Food allergies to specific food items can trigger IBS.
- People suffering from this affliction face more severe attacks when they are going through stressful times.
- People below 50 and women are more prone to showing signs if IBS. You need to be on your guard if your family has a history of IBF.
If you have a chronic case of diarrhea, then you are likely to develop hemorrhoids.
If you or anyone in your family shows any of these signs, then there is good news in the form of Tummyric from Bagdara Farms.
Why is Tummyric perfect for treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
- Tummyric contains high percentage of Curcumin (present in the rhizomes of turmeric and is also responsible for its colour) and the anti-inflammatory quality of curcumin makes it very effective against Irritable Bowel syndrome.
- Curcumin brings down intestinal motility dysfunction which is considered to be the main cause of IBS. Varying degree of contractions of the intestinal wall can lead to diarrhea or constipation. As intestinal motility is considered to be one the major causes of IBS. By controlling intestinal motility curcumin effectively checks irritable bowel syndrome.
- This is just one of the wonders that curcumin present in Tummyric can perform. It can also check and control the other symptoms.
- Curcumin can act on the stomach-brain axis and regulate the levels of serotonin which is a neurotransmitter, this helps in better functioning of the nervous signals to the brain from the intestine thus proving beneficial in controlling IBS symptoms (link).
- Tummyric will provide relief from painful stomach cramps as curcumin is one of the best know anti-spasmodic. What curcumin does is that it reduces the frequency of muscle activity thus soothing the muscles.
- As stress and depression are considered triggers for IBS; Curcumin present in Tummyric acts as a deterrent for cortisol secretion. In simple words curcumin reduces the secretion of stress hormones and by helping in serotonin secretion it checks stress and acts like an anti-depressant. Due to this function, Tummyric alleviates depression and symptoms of IBS related to mood swings.
- Tummyric also prevents inflammation of the gastric as well as intestinal wall thus proving to be an effective treatment for checking IBS symptoms of bloating and excessive gas.
- Curcumin also helps check and control food allergies (which are considered to be the main causes of IBS). The response of the immune system leads to sensitivity in the gastrointestinal tract leading to irritable bowel syndrome. If one were to eliminate all the food items one is allergic to it would lead to reduced intake of nutrients which is certainly not a feasible option.
- The best way would be to combat these allergies and curcumin provides that olive branch as it helps strengthen the immune system. Once the immune system is strong, individuals suffering from IBS can lead a healthier life as they can include more nutrients in their diet.
I think this would have convinced all of you who are unfortunately battling the irritating symptoms of IBS to order your bottle of Tummyric. Let discomfort caused by IBS be a thing of the past with your very own bottle of Tummyric as curcumin in it will not only help you get rid of all the triggers that cause IBF but will also give you the much-needed relief from self.
So, what are you waiting for, get ready to welcome a healthy and happy you with Tummyric.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27308645