GET THE HEART IN RHYTHM WITH CURCUMIN
Your heart is at the bottom of it all, ever wondered why we bring the heart into everything? Our language is replete with phrases that talk of the heart (not in terms of health) all because the key to our health and survival rests with the heart.
Though we know how important it is we at times do not take care of our heart the way we should and the end result is heart problems, which can be life-threatening at times.
We all know about our heart having four chambers and the valves work like those magic auto open and shut doors to ensure that the pure and impure blood do not mix. If the valves malfunction then the heart health is in serious trouble.Valvular Heart disease occurs when the heart valves do not function properly.The valves lie at the exit of each of the four chambers and maintain one way blood flow through the heart ensuring that blood only flows forward and no backward flow or leakage.
Valvular Disease Can Be Of The Following Types:
Valvular stenosis: When the opening of the valve is smaller than usual, making the heart work very hard to pump blood.
Valvular insufficiency: The valve does not seal or close tightly making the blood flow backwards
This is one disease that can develop before birth(congenital) or can develop as one grows.
- Congenital valve disease: Affects aortic or pulmonic valve, with valve being of the wrong size, malformed leaflets.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: affects the aortic valve, where the bicuspid valve has two leaflets instead of three (making it difficult for the valve to open and close properly).
- Acquired valve disease: problems develop in valves that were once normal (due to rheumatoid fever or endocarditis).
Beware Of These Signs:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty in catching breath
- Weakness or Dizziness
- Discomfort in chest
- Swelling of ankles, feet or abdomen
- Rapid weight gain( one-three pounds in a day)
At times the symptoms are not very clear but it is advisable to visit your doctor when you first experience any of the signs mentioned above.
Your doctor will listen to your heart to hear the sound of the opening and closing of the valves (murmur is the swishing sound when the blood flows through a stenotic or leaky valve). This enables the doctor to tell if you have an enlarged heart or if your heart rhythm is irregular.
Certain tests will help confirm the diagnosis.
Heart valve disease puts you at risk of developing serious ailments like endocarditis, so you must always inform your doctor and dentist about your condition.
To Give Your Heart The Much Needed Helping Hand Bagdara Farms Have Curated Cardimin.
Cardimin has all the goodness of Curcumin loaded with cardio-protective properties.
- Cardimin can works wonders in helping with congenital heart conditions owing to its therapeutic properties.
- Curcumin in Cardimin has potent anti-oxidant properties and can prevent cardiovascular problems by killing free radicals.
- Curcumin in Cardimin helps reduce heart muscle thus preventing its enlargement.
- Curcumin in Cardimin helps improve the heart rhythm owing to its efficient anti-inflammatory action, thus helping prevent cardiac arrhythmia.
- Curcumin attenuates over expression of genes and protects the heart from ailments.
- Cardimin reduces toxicity in the heart owing to its anti-oxidant action thus protecting the heart from damage.
- Curcumin also enhances the genes that effect cardiac repair.
In case valve replacement is required, Curcumin in Cardimin has a plethora of benefits in the post-surgery recovery.
A study published in American Journal of Cardiology, 2012 examined the effect of curcuminoid therapy in those undergoing a specific heart surgery. The idea was to see whether curcumin provides sufficient cardio protection after the surgery, as this surgery is associated with poor outcomes and the current treatment options to protect the heart are limited.121 patients enrolled in this study. They received 4g of curcuminoids or placebo per day for 3 days prior to surgery and continued till 5 days after the surgery. It was found that incidence of heart attack was 30% in the placebo group while it was only 13.1% in curcuminoids group. Improvement in antioxidant and inflammatory status was also observed.
To get the best of Cardimin for your heart health, make this a part of your routine:
- Take ½ tsp of Cardimin boiled with 1 cup of milk and a pinch of black pepper. Once boiled, add a dash of honey for sweetness. Take this twice daily.
- Take ½ tsp of Cardimin, a pinch of black pepper and boil it with 1 glass of water. Once boiled, add a dash of honey to it. Consume twice daily.