The temporally intricate dynamics of the brain have always been a challenge to unravel and even now no one can claim to have understood its functioning completely. The command centre, the brain is the most important organ for our healthy existence. Our store house of memories and a stimulator for the new ones, brain certainly is the most impressive organ. A slight disturbance in its functioning affects the overall health of the individual. However, there are certain conditions like attention deficit disorder which fluctuate and hinder its smooth functioning. This is a chronic condition, including attention difficulty, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. This neurobiological disorder makes it difficult for people to control their behavior and concentrate. This condition is usually diagnosed when you are small and it often last in adulthood. This condition however has no cure, many people through improved treatments, adopting a healthy way of living and adding natural products in their diets are finding it a lot simpler to handle this condition. Turmeric for centuries has been a natural cure for maladies and promotes health and healing in attention deficit disorder too.
Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder are:
- Inattentive, difficulty in focusing on an activity or a task.
- Hyperactive impulsiveness
- Anger, anxiety boredom and mood swings.
Why Nuramin is used to prevent Attention Deficit Disorder
- Rich in the magical curcumin, it possesses super powerful antioxidant properties; it combats the oxidative stress and helps accomplishing the tasks with increased efficiency.
- Nuramin’s key compound curcumin may also help in improving the cognitive function.
- Nuramin may help in alleviating fatigue, a common problem in this condition which also is a stumbling block on one’s health.
- Nuramin also is instrumental in treating depression, which accompanies this excruciating condition.
- The therapeutic property of this organic product Nuramin increases the glutathione properties, which normally is low in this condition. This is essential for elevating the level of concentration, attention and general awareness.
- Nuramin’s powerful anti-inflammatory properties can also aid in keeping the neural pathways clear assisting and providing much needed relief in this condition.
How to use Nuramin to treat Attention Deficit Disorder?
- Simply sprinkling it on the food, soup, smoothies, salads and curries can be effective way in taking something therapeutic for the excruciating condition of Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Turmeric tea made with a teaspoon of Nuramin, with a dash of cinnamon and a drop of honey can be a great way of picking up a healthy option, much needed for the body and to relax the constantly at work mind.
- Boil water in a pan, add ginger, turn off the heat, add a pinch of black pepper and a teaspoon of Nuramin, have this water with a dash of honey to feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- Turmeric milk or golden milk has been for centuries the most effective way to consume this magical herb. A glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of Nuramin can lift your spirits and provide much needed relief and elevate your health.
- Make golden paste made with ½ cup of Nuramin, 1 cup of water, 1 ½ tsp of black pepper and 70 ml olive oil. Heat the water, add all of the ingredients and keep stirring till you get a thick paste. Keep it refrigerated and consume within 3-4 days. Consume it twice a day.
Word of caution: Whichever way you try, make sure to first begin with small quantity of Nuramin, observe the effects on your body and then proceed further. Also, direct intake is not advisable during Pregnancy.
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19656726