Milk is a beverage that isn’t relished by everyone. Some are averse to the layers of cream and globules of fat that invariably show up on its surface while others are just not fond of the way milk tastes by itself. Nevertheless, milk has always been considered as one of the most nourishing drinks and is said to be loaded with calcium, minerals, vitamin B12 and potassium. It is also one of the key sources of protein in a vegetarian diet. I remember, as a child I would be asked to chug down a glass of milk for breakfast and a glass of milk before going to bed because my mother was convinced that milk was the answer to all sorts of nutrition deficits. Luckily for her I liked milk unlike many of my friends who pulled all sorts of tricks to get out of the horror of drinking plain milk (one of them even resorted to pouring her glass surreptitiously into her mother’s plants everyday).
Parents do not just worry about their children’s nutrition but also about their immunity. With all the toxins that kids are exposed to these days, their immune systems are forever under attack and hence need to be stronger than ever. An impenetrable immune system helps kids in staying clear of infections. This leads to smarter, healthier and happier children who grow up into well rounded adults.
The question most parents grapple with is what is that one thing that combines both immunity boosting capabilities and high nutritional value? The answer lies in our ancient Ayurvedic wisdom. For centuries, the answer to most common ailments was a nice glass of hot haldi doodh or turmeric laced milk. This drink is a unique beverage that checks both the boxes, which means that it adds to your little one’s diet, a powerhouse of nutrition and immunity boosters.
Curcumin Is Infinitely Beneficial For Kids Because:
1) It is nothing new to note that children are more susceptible to infections of all kinds. When there is an infection, the body responds to it by activating white blood cells and enzymes to battle against the infection causing microbes. However, one of the side effects of this process could be inflammation in the form of swelling and pain. Curcumin possesses remarkable anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes. This helps in curbing fever, body pain and swelling in kids.
2) Curcumin and its potent antioxidant properties help in keeping oxidative stress at a minimum by neutralizing harmful free radicals in the body. This process helps in keeping the eyes and the brain healthy. It also strengthens the immune system to keep infections at bay. It is just as effective an antioxidant as fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C and E. So, for picky eaters, Curcumin is perfect to keep the body healthy.
3) Curcumin has been found to be super effective against a host of microbes including all kinds of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It has also been proven to be helpful in fighting drug resistant bacteria that are immune to antibiotics. Most infections like the stomach flu, influenza, infected wounds etc. can be treated with Curcumin.
4) Regular consumption of Curcumin has a very positive impact on brain health and memory. It is known to improve DHA levels and thereby enhance memory and cognitive abilities in children.
5) Turmeric is beneficial for the teeth as well. It proves effective against gingivitis, plaque and other gum infections. This is largely due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
6) Children are known to play around in mud and come down with skin rashes and infections. Curcumin can bring down the intensity of such skin problems owing to its anti-inflammatory properties. It can also treat fungal infections to a certain extent.
Keeping in mind these very needs of children, Bagdara Farms has introduced a unique supplement known as YUMCUMIN. It is made using pure Curcumin that is grown from the fertile soil of Bagdara Farms. With no help from synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, the farmers here painstakingly and lovingly grow high quality organic Curcumin that is perfect for little kids. Mix it in warm milk with a dollop of honey and a pinch of cinnamon to make a yummy after dinner treat for the children every day. It will relax their mind and body, pull them to sleep and silently fight all the germs that might try to cause mayhem in their little bodies.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27838537