Come summers and our glossy, bouncy hair becomes limp and lifeless; gone is the bounce all thanks to the humid summers. The high humidity content settles on our hair weighing them down making it limp.
Sweat and dust add to summer hair problems like dandruff, frizzy hair, and split ends, and also increased hair fall.
The hot summer sun does not spare your hair either drying it out and you make matters worse by drying, ironing, and styling your hair in this heat.
The summer sun does not even spare your scalp causing dryness and sunburn. Dry scalp brings up its own set of problems making the roots weak and damaging your hair.
Your hair feels very dry during summers and one may be tempted to over-condition or over-treat your hair. This is the worst thing you could do.
Washing your hair daily is not the right way and neither is leaving your scalp dirty the solution as this increases hair fall.
Excessive sunscreen near your hair lone may make your hair feel greasy.
If you stay outdoors for very long your hair gets burned and even colored hair tends to fade.
What Do You Need To Do To Protect Your Hair?
Avoid too much cosmetics
Summers dry your hair so avoid any chemical treatments harsh products. If you are planning to color or change your hair colour then do so before the harsh summer sets in.
With the sun drying out your hair replenish the moisture by using a rinse-off conditioner. Be careful and select one as per your hair type.
Choose shampoo carefully
Use a mild shampoo and use it on the scalp and not on hair and ends, when you wash off suds hair and ends get cleansed
Stay away from ironing, styling, and intense drying
Never wash your hair before hitting the pool as it robs your hair of all protective oils, once out of the pool and a quick shower uses a shampoo that contains ethylene tetra-acetic acid to wash off any leftover chlorine from the pool.
Care for your color
Summer will dry out your hair especially colored hair so make sure to use protects that pamper and protect your color
Wear a scarf and use a leave-in conditioner
Control your frizz
Take care of your frizz tie your hair and show off different hairstyles like braids, buns, etc.
Using all these products and trying to protect your hair will fail if you are not drinking enough water you are not going to achieve anything. Your hair and skin benefit from your fluid intake so stay hydrated to retain moisture in your hair.
Try co-wash ( conditioner wash)
Conditioner- washing is ideal as shampoos may dry your hair, so just wet your hair apply a moisture replenishing conditioner leave it for 2-3 minutes and rinse. This can be done daily
Deep conditioning treatments:
With harsh summer sun drying out your hair it is important that you give them deep conditioning treatment so that the moisture stays in and your hair stays hydrated
You Must Also Fortify Your Hair And Scalp With The Goodness Of Trichoturm From Bagdara Farms
Summers are hard on your hair and scalp and you need all the help that you can to protect your crowning glory, and your hair is also a reflection of your internal health.
Trichoturm does just that.
Why Trichoturm Works?
- Trichoturm has been crafted with care and under strict conditions to ensure the purity of the product so that you can get the benefit if the best created by the best.
- Trichoturm is enriched nature’s best gift for mankind Curcumin in rich quantity making it the most natural and safe way to tend to your precious crowning glory.
- Trichoturm is 100% organic which is free of pesticides and fertilizers thus making it the most effective natural cure for your hair problems.
- The anti-oxidant property of Trichoturm kills free radicals thus ensuring that the scalp is clean and protects your hair from damage.
- Curcumin also aids in improved blood circulation in the scalp thus preventing the recurrence of dandruff which is the root cause of most hair and scalp problems.
- Curcumin in Trichoturm is a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agent which helps in promoting hair growth and also helping the body heal and recover from conditions that have a negative impact on hair follicles.
- Curcumin in Trichoturm also helps clean the scalp freeing it from all bacteria, microbes, and fungus as the anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties combat all irritants of the scalp. A healthy scalp means healthy hair
- Curcumin in Trichoturm activates Vitamin D receptors which help in hair growth over affected areas and even otherwise helps in overall hair growth
To Get The Optimum Benefit Of Trichoturm:
- Apply a mask of Trichoturm mixed with honey to moisturize your scalp. Remember one of the reasons for hair problems in summers is a dry scalp. This makes a wonderful mask that hydrates your scalp. Apply this to your scalp and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
A word of advice: Never use hot water to wash your hair as it not only damages your hair but also dries the scalp.
- Make a mix of ½ tsp of Trichoturm with a ½ cup of curd/a few tsp of oil. Apply to the scalp and wash off with lukewarm water and see how superbly your tresses have been moisturized.
Get set to beat the harmful effect of the summer heat and fortify your stresses with the goodness of Trichoturm