Memories of the good times always bring a good sense of nostalgia. Imagine how upsetting it must be not to be able to remember close ones and the memories associated with them. That is precisely what happens in Alzheimer’s disease. Also referred to as senile dementia, Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive neurological disorder that destroys the memory and other vital mental functions. This loss is caused primarily due to the death of brain cells and is the most common form of dementia (a group of brain disorders that results in the loss of intellectual and social skills).
Various medical studies and research have shown that the cause of Alzheimer’s disease could be a combination of environmental factors, genetic and lifestyle on the brain over a period. This disease slowly kills the neurons or brain cells and also decreases which leads to brain shrinkage. It is the most common type of dementia. The two main types of abnormal structures seen when a brain tissue affected with Alzheimer’s disease is examined under a microscope are:
- Tangles– Another protein called tau helps in the transport of nutrients throughout the long extensions of the brain cells. Threads of tau proteins twist into abnormal tangles inside the brain cells causing a failure in the transport system and death of brain cells.
- Plaques- The protein called beta-amyloid forms clumps in the brain that can damage the brain cells by disrupting the cell-to-cell communication. A vast collection of beta-amyloid on the outside of brain cells is one of the main culprits of Alzheimer’s disease.
Some of the Risk Factors Involved in Alzheimer’s Disease Are:
- Family history and genetics- Scientists have found out that a person’s chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease increase if an immediate relative like a parent or a sibling has Alzheimer’s disease. The most potent risk gene is apolipoprotein e4.
- Gender- Women are more prone to developing Alzheimer’s disease as compared to men.
- Lifestyle- Lifestyle factors that can affect the development of Alzheimer’ s disease are high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, lack of exercise, obesity, smoking, diet minus fresh fruits and vegetables
- Age- As the age increases, the chances of getting Alzheimer’s also increases and the risk dramatically increases after the age of 65. Researchers have also found out that the rate of dementia doubles after every decade after the age of 80.
- Head trauma- Individuals who have had head trauma in the past have a higher risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
The initial symptoms include forgetfulness and mild confusion. Over a period, the person’s memory starts to fade off especially the recent ones. The ability to function at work and home starts declining. It may also cause the problem with thinking, reasoning, making judgements, decisions, planning and performing tasks. Some of the changes in the personality/ behaviour are depression, wandering, and changes in sleep pattern, mood swings, distrust, delusions, social withdrawal and irritability.
There are no fixed tests to diagnose this condition. The physician might check the patient’s neurological function. Some other tests like blood test, urine test, CT scan, MRI scan of the brain and screening for depression can also be done. Since there are no drugs available for curing the disease, some medications are given to improve the symptoms and improve patient’s quality of life.
How Nuramin Helps in Alzheimer’s Disease
Nuramin is a miraculous product from Bagdara Farms that can prevent and cure some of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. It is enriched with the therapeutic goodness of curcumin and turmerone which help in the following ways:
- The anti-inflammatory property of curcumin and turmerone helps to decrease the inflammation in the brain, thus protecting it from degeneration of neurons.
- Curcumin has a neuroprotective property that protects the cells as well as cognitive function.
- Turmerone and curcumin are natural epigenetic agents which act as natural inhibitors of the enzyme that increases the probability of getting Alzheimer’s disease.
- Since curcumin has antidepressant property, it helps to reduce the incidents of depression in Alzheimer’s patients.
- The cognitive functions in the elderly are protected by curcumin by enhancing the memory.
- The anti-amyloidogenic properties of curcumin reduce the aggregation of amyloid beta plaques. It also prevents the collection of tau protein in Alzheimer’s disease.
Recommended Dosages to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease:
For ten years and above-
- Take ½ tsp of Nuramin, a pinch of black pepper and boil it with a glass of water. Once boiled, add a dash of honey and consume it twice daily.
- ½ tsp Nuramin, 2 cups of water, ¼ tsp black pepper and 70 ml edible oil. Boil these together and make a paste. Store it in a jar and add ½ tsp of this paste to a cup of hot milk or tea and consume it once daily.
- Take ½ tsp of Nuramin, one tsp of raw honey and a pinch of black pepper. Boil 1 cup of milk with Nuramin and black pepper. Once boiled, add honey to it and drink this concoction twice a day.
It is generally advised to start the dosages of Nuramin in small quantities and gradually increasing it over a period.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders. Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.