Gluten is a protein component inherently contained in oats, barley, rye, and wheat. In baked products, it is responsible for providing elasticity and cohesiveness. In some people, their systems are sometimes not able to absorb gluten which can result in unhealthy weight loss, avoidable fatigue, intestinal distress, bone loss as well as anemia. This disease is no more uncommon and is known as Celiac disease.
For people having this ailment, it is but obvious that they would need to adhere to a gluten-free diet. Consuming foods that are free from gluten, often causes one to eat more unprocessed foods such as lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and legumes which of course is a healthy choice low in calories. Quite a few people choose to follow a gluten-free diet since it provides healthy eating and thus, a healthy lifestyle.
Few relevant things to keep in mind when following gluten-free diets are as under –
- It should be remembered that one cannot automatically assume that all gluten-free foods are nutritious. More often than not, such foods boast of high fat and sugar content thus making them calories rich.
- Gluten can be avoided as a matter of choice, but then it should be ensured that the diet should be well balanced to include an abundance of vegetables, fruits, and legumes.
- Having a gluten-free diet does not mean saying bye to grains. Hundred percent inclusion of whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa, or buckwheat should be ensured in such diets.
- Because it is richly contained in wheat, gluten-free products are often made with potato or rice flour.
- Rice-based cereals as well as corn are healthy breakfast options but remember; some may also contain malt.
- The crunchy and mouth-watering coating on snacks whether nonvegetarian or vegetarians generally made from wheat flour. So checking up on the ingredients is a must to ensure that whatever we want to consumers gluten-free.
- It is pertinent to mention that this protein compound may also be contained in some non-food products like lipstick, postage stamps, and even some types of medication.
- Chocolates and candies which are usually gluten-free, are rich in sugar which should also be avoided since this only facilitates weight gain.
- Foods like such as poultry and milk products, fish, eggs, meat, vegetables, and fruits are good and healthy options when on a gluten-free diet
Diet and exercise both go side by side when embarking on a journey of weight loss and incorporating a healthy lifestyle. It is a myth that a diet free from gluten is a healthier option than a diet that contains gluten. On the contrary, both can be healthy if indulged in an appropriate manner. When cooking gluten-free foods and foods that contain gluten together, or when both these foods are served in the same utensils, the possibility of cross-contamination always exists.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.