No one likes diseases. It is a horrid experience to go through any form of illness. It could be something as simple and common as the flu or as complex as cancer. A disease riddled body is vulnerable, tired and not something that one would want. Heart disease perhaps stands at the top most rung of the pyramid of diseases. Since our heart is one of the most vital organs in our body, any illness affecting it causes havoc across body parts.
Endocarditis is a common heart condition that occurs when the inner layer of the heart’s chambers and valves gets infected. This inner layer is known as the endocardium and thus the infection is called Endocarditis. Microbes from various parts of the body like the mouth travel through the blood to the heart and infect those portions of the heart that are already weak due to some existing conditions.
The Most Common Symptoms Of Endocarditis Are:
1) Fever and chills
2) Heart murmur
3) Joint pain
5) Chest pain while breathing
6) Night sweats
7) Shortness of breath
8) Bloody urine
9) Swollen feet, hands and abdomen
Some Common Causes Of Endocarditis Are:
1) Unhealthy gums and teeth caused by lack of proper dental care like brushing and flossing. Gums that bleed due to lack of flossing can cause bacteria to reach the blood stream.
2) Bacteria present on a skin wound can reach the blood stream and travel to the heart.
3) A catheter that is usually placed during and after a surgery to remove fluids from the body can also cause endocarditis.
4) Unsterilized needless used for tattooing or injecting legal drugs in the body could also cause endocarditis.
Risk Factors Of Endocarditis Are:
- If a person already has damaged heart valves then the likelihood of developing endocarditis is higher. Some diseases like rheumatic fever damage the heart valves.
- Those who are born with a defective heart are also more likely to develop endocarditis. This is because abnormally shaped valves or a deformed heart is more vulnerable to infections.
- If a person has had an artificial valve placed, then chances of microbes entering through the prosthetic heart valve are higher.
- Those who are addicted to illegal drug abuse are more prone to endocarditis. This is typically due to usage of infected needles.
One of the most promising natural remedies for heart trouble these days is Curcumin therapy. Curcumin is a poly phenol found in turmeric. Turmeric owes its gorgeous golden color to this very compound. Curcumin has several therapeutic properties that help restore the healthy functioning of the heart. Some of these are as follows:
1) Curcumin has cardio protective tendencies. It reverses cardio toxicity and can reverse the toxic effects of chemotherapy drugs and other similar toxins.
2) The anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin are so potent that any form of swelling and inflammation within the heart is alleviated by a regular dose of Curcumin supplement. This is because Curcumin has the ability to tone down the activity of inflammation inducing enzymes like cyclooxygenase (COX-2), lipoxygenase (LOX) and inducible nitric oxide (iNOS). It also inhibits the activity of inflammatory cytokines.
3) The anti-microbial properties of Curcumin are exemplary especially since they are effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi of varying types. In case of endocarditis, the source of the infection is one of the above mentioned microbes.
Bagdara Farms has the perfect solution for all those suffering from endocarditis. Cardimin is a Curcumin rich supplement which is specially created for those who are fighting various forms of heart disease including endocarditis. The fertile soil at Bagdara Farms gives birth to Curcumin that is pure, natural and chock full of healing properties. This very Curcumin is used to create Cardimin, which can help patients of endocarditis to not just effectively manage the symptoms of endocarditis like swelling, inflammation of the endocardium etc. but also treat this condition so that they can return to perfect health.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=+Endocarditis+with+curcumin