Inflammation is a common term that we keep coming across in our daily lives but what is it exactly? In the simplest sense, inflammation is a process by which our immune system protects us from various kinds of infections. To be more specific, we can say that it is a way in which the leucocytes or the white blood cells of the body produce certain substances that offer protection from disease-causing factors.
We can say that inflammation is a necessary evil in many ways. The problem starts arising when these immune cells start overreacting, then the inflammation is against our organ systems. Such health conditions are called autoimmune disorders wherein the body’s protective cells start attacking its own cells sensing them as foreign. There are many disorders that are associated with an overactive immune system and inflammation.
Let’s Have a Look at Some of the Diseases that can be Caused by Excessive Inflammation in our Body:
- Harmful for the gut- There are good bacteria living in our gut that help in keeping overall good health. Too much inflammation in the body for a long period of time can result in diseases like IBS ( inflammatory bowel syndrome), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Heart diseases- Chronic inflammation can set even inside the blood vessels due to the formation and deposition of fatty plaques. There seems to be a high risk of heart diseases due to inflammation in the case of obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Cancer- the uncontrolled growth of cells in the short and sweet definition of cancer but have we ever wondered, what triggers this process? Many studies say that when the cells of the immune system start giving rise to an excess of inflammation, it gives a perfect environment for the cancer cells to thrive and spread.
- Joint damage- Rheumatoid arthritis is an apt example of joint damage due to excess inflammation. This results in severe pain and stiffness in the inflamed joints making easy movements difficult.
- Disturbed sleep- High levels of proteins causing inflammation in the blood can lead to a disturbed sleep pattern. Too much stress is also related to inflammation in the body.
- Lung diseases- Fluid accumulation starts taking place in the lungs if there is an excess of inflammation in the body. COPD, asthma, and respiratory tract infections start affecting the lungs.
It is a scientifically proven fact that curcumin is one of the best known anti-inflammatory agents since time immemorial. Along the antioxidants also help to bring down high levels of inflammation.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.