How much alcohol is safe
Alcohol dependence V/S We all need that 1-2 drink of liquor at times to get rid of all the stress and yes sometimes to celebrate a great victory and achievement. The problem began when we ate unable to go without a drink
All is well till we can count how many we have had and we can hold the tipple. The problem began when you are consuming 6 cans of beer, 5 glasses of wine, or 6 shots of liquor, and from being occasional drinkers, we are drinking all the time, irrespective of what hour of the day it is.
Stage 1 of alcohol abuse
It is that stage of being unable to do without alcohol that your problems begin, and the thing about alcohol dependence is that every area of your life takes a hit, from your family to your health, everything is adversely affected.
When are you an alcoholic or consider someone an alcoholic?
If there is someone in your family and friends who enjoy a good, drink when is it a problem then look for these Warning signs:
- Showing disinterest in things that excited them earlier
- Being intoxicated more often
- Having to take a number of drinks to get the same kind of high
- Always tired, irritable, and feeling unwell.
- Keeping secrets and also resorting to dishonesty.
- Not being able to say no to alcohol
- Is anxious, depressed and also shows signs of mental health problems
- Shows signs of fading memory and has black-outs
- Extreme mood swings
- Not fulfilling responsibilities and obligations and giving drinking a priority
- Drinks alone and even secretly
- Always has a reason to drink( stress, stressful day, success)
- Is isolates and distant
- Is always hungover
- Changes friends and groups
Alcohol dependence affects on family
This habit has been responsible for the fall of many great men and women and institutions, as this dependence can destroy families and your health takes a beating that is difficult to get out of.
The biggest hurdle in getting help is denial, but before that phase, the issues dig in.
Here are the 10 significant effects of alcoholism on our Body:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nerve damage
Once you come out of the denial stage and seek help, you begin the detox phase which requires total abstinence.
Stage 2 of Alcohol Dependence
In this phase, you will have the Alcohol withdrawal symptoms:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy also helps in changing to change negative thoughts that push a person towards drinking.
- The help plan is based on the category of alcoholic bring treated
- Is it the young adolescent/adult subtype
- Young and antisocial subtype
- Functional subtype—a middle-aged person who is successful but with a family history of drinking
- Intermediate familial
- Chronic alcoholics
How Alchorid Helps to Get Rid of Alcohol Dependence
With the acceptance that there is an issue will come the urge to overcome the dependence and Alcohol abuse to give you a helping hand, Bagdara Farms have specially curated Alchorid.
- Alchorid is an enriched Supplement with high Curcumin benefits in the most potent anti-inflammatory compound, and this property relieves inflammation of the liver which is a result of too much alcohol.
- The alcohol withdrawal symptoms one experiences are also managed and checked by the anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin
- The potent anti-oxidant action help in relieving oxidative stress brought on by severe alcoholism.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.
With such proven reliability and such prodigious properties do not hesitate to help your loved one break the shackles of alcohol dependence, as this will not only heal but will also help fight the effects of alcohol abuse.
Watch out for the signs of growing dependence on alcohol and before it is too late get your loved one a bottle of Alchorid and see them beat their dependence and come back to life and embrace it completely.