We all enjoy the different seasons of the year as each season brings its special flavor. Who doesn’t want to enjoy crisp pakodas in the rains, hot piping paranthas and butter, mouthwatering drinks and ice candy to beat the heat, but what if one is unable to enjoy all of these because change of season does not mean fun for you or a chance to enjoy the good things that each season brings, because you are either in the grip of an allergy that comes with the season or seasonal flu.
Why Are We Prone To Cough and Cold During the Monsoon?
What happened to the time when if you hadn’t enjoyed a good drenching in the rain you hadn’t lived, when people would rush out to get wet in the rain as it was considered the best welcome for the blessings of the Rain God’s?
The reason is very simple changing lifestyle and habits have weakened our immune system, and we are unable to make the most of nature’s bounty.
Rainy season is the time when the bacteria and virus become hyperactive, and we are also gullible to exposure and fall victims to cold and cough during monsoons.
Another reason for this is that the temperature keeps dwindling between being too cold and then too warm, the temperature might be too hot, become cooler when it begins to rain and then spikes up again, these changes tend to trigger a cough and cold.
Rain has never been predictable, and if you get caught in rain without any protection, the drenching could lead to cold and cough.
The frequent changes in the temperature and exposure to germs and bacteria trigger infections and lead to allergies, cold and cough and even breathing problems.
These are natural reasons sometimes we do this to ourselves when we put ourselves through different temperatures staying in AC cooled rooms and then stepping out in the scorching heat.
The changing seasons open a Pandora’s box when it comes to allergies, and if your immune system is compromised, you are a sitting duck for the parasites, bacteria, and virus which are at their most active when season changes happen, and one is susceptible to Seasonal allergies.
Some Common Seasonal Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
If you have an allergy in a particular season, then it is put under the umbrella term Hay fever.
These allergies are generally your body’s response to outside allergens (pollen) which trigger an allergic response in your body.
The allergens trigger histamine release in the bloodstream and this, in turn, pushes mucous production as a means to coat the allergen and the result is a cough, wheezing, runny nose, fever, etc.
It is possible to experience allergic rhinitis round the year as plants do keep emitting pollens the year round. Thus it is possible for an individual to fall prey to seasonal allergy more than once.
How to be Ready to Face the Seasonal Flu Comprising of Cold and Cough?
- The biggest mistake we make is clubbing the cold and cough as just a minor niggle, but these could turn out to be much more severe respiratory tract infections.
- And one must never underestimate the seasonal allergies as they might trigger serious breathing problems.
- Surprisingly the cure lies in your kitchen cabinet, Turmeric and turmeric products have the answer to your problems.
- This yellow colored herb from the Curcuma longa family is the best remedy for all your seasonal woes.
- The medicinal properties of turmeric are because of the curcuminoid Curcumin.
- Curcumin is present in high amount in turmeric thus giving it dynamic anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- The efficient anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin helps in bringing down chest congestion
- Curcumin in turmeric oils also helps in getting rid of the irritating phlegm and providing relief.
- Curcumin is a natural remedy for allergic rhinitis
- Clinical trials on guinea pigs which were sensitized to allergens and then given curcumin showed fewer symptoms of allergies; they showed lesser signs of a runny nose and reduced congestion.
- Curcumin has powerful decongestant properties which help bring down congestion
- The natural antihistamine property of curcumin control histamine production inhibiting allergies.
Since Curcumin has so many benefits and just taking our regular turmeric might not be able to give us the right amount of curcumin one must turn to Curcumin Supplements.
The one concern might be the poor bio-availability of curcumin and to help with that there are a variety of Curcumin Supplements available in the market which boasts of a high curcumin content which is best equipped to give you the plethora of benefits that curcumin has.
Curcumin is not readily absorbed in the body but is the right support is there that is the right amount of black pepper and fat then the absorption of curcumin is spiked up to almost 70%.and one can get the best of this multi-faceted ingredient.
When looking for a brand go for the best brand that offers you organic and 100% fertilizer free curcumin with a high black pepper content. And Yes Bagdara Farms Promises you the Curcumin Supplements which are 100% safe and no side effects.
Take Immunoturm and beat the seasonal cold and cough this season!