GOLDEN PROMISE TO BREAK THE NASTY PARTNERSHIP OF OBESITY AND DIABETES
Obesity is no longer a problem that just affects older people, although the probability does increase with age.
Obesity is one of the most predominant disorders of developed countries, and its incidence is swelling rapidly.
The occurrence of overweight and obesity in India has increased faster than the world average.
The prevalence of overweight increased from 8.4% to 15.5% among women between 1998 and 2015, and the occurrence of obesity amplified from 2.2% to 5.1% at the same time.
Can Obesity Cause Diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus and obesity have a complex relationship. There is a strong association of type 2 diabetes with obesity. Obesity is one of the major risk factors for type 2 diabetes.
Studies reveal that abdominal fat cells release ‘pro-inflammatory’ chemicals, which can make the body less sensitive to the insulin it yields by upsetting the function of insulin receptive cells and their capability to respond to insulin.
This is known as insulin resistance – the trademark of type 2 diabetes.
Can Medicinal Turmeric Help Fight Obesity Naturally?
Curcumin in medicinal turmeric is significant in weight loss and an increase in lean tissue mass.
Medicinal turmeric with its therapeutic properties is responsible for the inhibition of key transcriptional proteins involved in adipogenesis, which explains the weight loss and the decrease in adipose tissue.
- Medicinal turmeric armed with its super anti-inflammatory properties lead to a reduction in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and C-reactive proteins (CRPs) along with stimulating the weight loss process and it comes as a hallmark of natural treatment for obese people suffering with diabetes.
- Curcumin increases the basal metabolic rate, thereby contributing to increased energy expenditure and weight loss. Loss of body weight and increase in the percentage of lean mass are extremely advantageous toward diminished insulin resistance and enhanced cardiovascular health and controlled blood sugar levels in obese people.
- Regular consumption of the very natural medicinal turmeric increases the bile production present in the stomach. Bile is a digestive juice that helps in blending fat and metabolism. Another reason for why this golden spice is much needed to thwart obesity and furthermore the associated spike in blood sugar.
- Obesity is considered a chronic inflammatory disease and one of the chief reasons that medicinal turmeric which is a power house of anti-inflammatory properties is recommend curbing inflammation and fighting the root cause naturally. Obesity-related inflammation makes it harder for an individual to lose weight because the body is in a weak and unhealthy state and at the same time unable to manage the rise in blood sugar.
- Medicinal turmeric’s marvellous anti-oxidant properties help in flushing out toxins that have piled up in the liver. And since the liver plays an important role in metabolizing fats, it can help increase the chances of weight loss in obese people and otherwise, when it is able to work to the best of its ability.
While obesity related diabetes is not just caused by consuming too many calories
This mostly occurs in individuals who are involved in compulsive eating when they are belligerent with negative emotions. Research says medicinal turmeric affects the neurochemicals in the brain and it is just as effective as many prescription-based serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, but without any side effects.
THE BOTTOM LINE!
There are numerous ways of taking turmeric to fight obesity. So it is best to choose a supplement that is in powder form, is natural and has no chemicals. Medicinal Turmeric is recommended to be had early in the day empty stomach to show its best results.
SUGERIC from Bagdara farms balances the blood sugar level and is a natural anti-hyperglycaemic.
3X-TRIMFAT is another premium product that accelerates weight loss putting an end to one’s obesity related woes naturally, making you look fab, slim and younger by years.