Cancer is a class of diseases in which abnormal cells multiply and divide uncontrollably in the body. These abnormal cells form malignant growths called tumors .Some of the chemicals contained in tobacco smoke cause, initiate or promote cancer. When inhaled, these chemicals cause genetic changes in cells of the throat, which can lead to the development of throat cancer.Smoking increases the risk of throat cancer by exposing the larynx to these carcinogenic chemicals during inhalation.
What is throat (larynx) cancer?
Throat cancer is often grouped into two categories: pharyngeal cancer and laryngeal cancer. Throat cancer (laryngeal cancer) is a general term that usually refers to cancer of the pharynx and/or larynx (voice box). The larynx is the voice box located at the top of the windpipe (trachea).About half of throat cancers develop in the larynx (the part of the throat with the vocal cords), and the other half in the pharynx.
Throat Cancer (Larynx Cancer) Facts
- Occurs most often in people over the age of 55 years.
- People who stop smoking can greatly reduce their risk of cancer of the larynx.
- Treatment of cancer of the larynx depends on the location and size of the tumor as well as the age and health of the patient.
- Throat cancer is relatively uncommon when compared to other cancers.
- The National Cancer Institute estimates 1.1 percent of adults will be diagnosed with pharyngeal cancer within their lifetime
Throat Cancer Symptoms And Signs
- Swelling of nearby tissues
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Trouble breathing
- Difficulty speaking
- Neck or throat pain
- Ear pain
- Painful swallowing
What Causes Throat Cancer?
The biggest factor that can lead to genetic mutations in the cells of the throat is cigarette smoking and exposure to toxic substances like asbestos or large quantities of alcohol.
Types Of Throat Cancer
- Squamous cell carcinoma: Throat cancer of the flat cells lining the throat. It’s the most common throat cancer.
- Adenocarcinoma: Throat cancer of the glandular cells. This type of laryngeal cancer is rare.
- Nasopharynx cancer (upper part of the throat)
- Oropharynx cancer (middle part of the throat)
- Hypopharynx cancer (bottom part of the throat)
- Laryngeal cancer (larynx or voice box)
Diagnosing Throat Cancer
- Conventional biopsy
- Fine needle aspiration
- Endoscopic biopsy
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET scan)
- Computed tomography (CT scan)
- Barium swallow
- Chest X-ray
Staging Throat Cancer
The stages range from 0 to 4
- Stage 0: The tumor has not invaded tissue beyond your throat.
- Stage 1: The tumor is less than 7 cm and limited to your throat.
- Stage 2: The tumor is slightly larger than 7 cm, but still limited to your throat.
- Stage 3: The tumor has grown and spread to nearby tissues and organs.
- Stage 4: The tumor has spread to your lymph nodes or distant organs.
Treatment Options For Throat Cancer
If diagnosed early, throat cancer has a high cure rate. Treatment options for throat cancer include surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. The treatment method depends on the extent of your disease, among other factors.
As such all of us are well aware of the post treatment side effects but a natural healer if used to stop one reaching at this stage will be an add on .
Bagdara farms “Oncomin ” carries the traces of one of the herbal product widely used in Indian kitchens “Turmeric”. Oncomin contains curcumin, which is extracted from turmeric, purely farm grown without using any pesticides or fertilizers.
Being a powerful anti-oxidant, curcumin can protect cells from getting damaged. Turmeric is now being used as a complementary therapy with conventional cancer treatment. Curcumin has natural anti-cancer, chemo-preventive, radio-protective and chemo-protective properties. These are helpful in various ways while treating cancer.
Few Different Ways In Which Oncomin Can Help Combating Throat Cancer Are:-
- It kills cancer cells
- It works as a chemo preventive agent
- Prevents metastasis
- Has anti-carcinogenic action
- It has anti-tumor property
- It inhibits angiogenesis in tumors
- It selectively kills cancer cells and protects normal cells
- It increases chemo and radio sensitivity
- It is a chemo and radio protector
- It protects from side effects of cancer treatment
So, start using Oncomin to get relief from the various causes, side-effects and symptoms of throat cancer organically, without causing any ill after effects.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20467756
Satisfied Customer: 11297
43 People are looking at this product
New MRP (incl. of all taxes)
Weight: 60 grams
1 Year Subscription
Claim:Complete course expense under insurance cover
- Buy Now Pay Later Facility Available
- Second Order Onwards Free Cash On Delivery
- Fastest Delivery (Anywhere in The World)
- Pay By Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Paytm
What is Oncomin?
Oncomin is a phenomenal product, conceived and specially bottled to fight the deadly cancer at Bagdara Farms, in the most natural and an organic way. Abundant in most significant polyphenolic compound, curcumin, that lends all the medicinal and pharmacological value to the therapeutic Oncomin, is Mother Nature’s best gift to thwart the curse of cancer. Oncomin with its natural anti-cancer properties is an excellent choice to be an adjuvant therapy, along with the conventional cancer treatment. The most reassuring part about this excellent product Oncomin is that, it is absolutely natural and has no side effects.
WHY & HOW ONCOMIN WORKS?
- The abundant curcumin in Oncomin aims the multiple molecular targets to triumph over the cancer cells by killing them.
- Oncomin works as an incredibly potent chemo-protective agent and arrests the growth of pre-malignant cells.
- Oncomin is great at preventing metastasis by thwarting the growth of cancer cells and ensuring they do not invade other tissue.
- Oncomin has a powerful anti-carcinogenic action and shields us from toxic effects of carcinogen and obviates cancer.
- Rich in curcumin, Oncomin exerts anti-tumor activity by targeting on different proteins, pathways and hormones that support tumor growth.
- Oncomin is rich in anti-oxidant properties, which help in knocking off free radicals, which cause cell damage in cancer.
- Being a dynamic, strong and natural anti-inflammatory, Oncomin, targets inflammation and causes no side effects like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Curcumin enriched
- Free of pesticides/fertilizers
- Wild strand
- Chemo-protective properties
- Natural analgesic
- 100% Vegetarian
The product is grown and processed organically by using the highest standards of manufacturing, without having any harm on wildlife and keeping in view a softer look towards the Mother Nature.
Please Note – It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children without consulting a doctor.
100% raw root powder Medicinal Grade Curcuma Longa also known as Turmeric.
60 gm / 2.1 oz
Anti- cancerogenous, anti-inflammatory, anti- depressant.
Bagdara Farms, Madhya Pradesh, India
For 10 years and above – ½ tsp twice a day
- Take 200-250ml of water(2 cups), ½ tsp of Oncomin, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and boil it till the quantity is reduced to 1 cup. Once boiled, pour the mixture in a cup without straining it, add ½ tsp honey and few drops of lemon juice, and drink it when it is hot to lukewarm.
- Make sure not to gulp down the drink in one go. Keep each sip in your mouth for 20-30 seconds and then gulp it down. This has to be taken twice a day, morning and evening, either before your meals or around 2 hours after your meals.
- A gap of 1-2 hours should be kept so that the stomach/gut is empty when the drink reaches it. Take this drink twice daily for best results.