Our body works just like a machine that works round the clock and just like a machine it needs to be well oiled and taken care of.
Our skeletal system is made of many bones, which are joined together and each joint is very carefully crafted so that our body is able to move properly and carry out various functions.
Joints are that part of our body where the bones meet and the joints aid the bones of the skeletal to move and carry out the day to day functions.
The joints include :
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, pain and soreness in any of the body’s joints. Joint pain is a very common complaint which doesn’t necessarily require a hospital visit but does require attention.
Joint pain could be brought on by an injury or an illness.
Arthritis: It is the most common cause of joint pain and is of two kinds.
- Osteoarthritis: Most common in adults over the age of 40, progresses slowly and tends to affect the joints like
Joint pain in osteoarthritis happens due to breakdown of cartilage that does the work of cushion and shock absorbers.
- Rheumatoid arthritis generally affects women and this kind can deform and debilitate the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation, pain and fluid buildup in the joints. This happens as the immune system attacks the membrane that lines the joints.
The Other Causes Of Joint Pain Could Be:
- Bursitis or inflammation of the cushioning pads around the joints
- Infectious disease like mumps, influenza
- Tendinitis or inflammation of the tendon
- Infection of the bone
Cause Of Concern If These Symptoms Occur:
- Serious injury
- Deformity of the joints
- Sudden swelling of the joints
- Joint is completely immobile
- Severe joint pain
If you are undergoing any of these symptoms and want to ensure the good health of your joints then Bagdara Farms have the perfect solution in a bottle.
Calmya Is The Answer To All Your Painful Joint Problems
- Calmya by Bagdara Farms is 100% organic, free of pesticides and is manufactured under strictest and cleanest conditions to ensure the purity of the product.
- Calmya is Curcumin enriched making it the most natural and safe way to counter pain.
- The high Curcumin content ensures that Calmya has an anti-inflammatory power second to none and this enables it to combat the swelling in the joints due to pains and aches, which are linked to innumerable ailments.
- The anti-inflammatory property of curcumin effectively decreases the level of inflammation causing enzyme.
- Calmya also checks and inhibits the degeneration of tissues and provides relief from pain.
- Curcumin in Calmya has potent anti-oxidant property, which kills free radicals that eat away the healthy cell membranes.
- Calmya protects the joints from inflammation by inhibiting it and also preventing its spread to other joints.
- Calmya with high curcumin is a natural painkiller and has powerful analgesic properties, which helps bring down bone and joint stiffness. It does all this with no side-effects as it is 100% organic.
- The anti-microbial property of Curcumin checks infections brought on by harmful microbes.
Calmya also protects the body from side-effects of any anti-arthritis drugs and also ameliorates the possibility of any complications, which might occur due to the medications.
Calmya also improves the motility and other functions of the body along with providing relief from pain.
You Can Take Calmya In The Following Manner:
- Boil a glass of milk with ½ tsp of Calmya, add a pinch of black pepper and cinnamon. After it has boiled, add a dash of honey and have it two times a day.
- Boil ½ tsp of Calmya with pinch of black pepper powder and 1 glass on water for 10 minutes. Once it has cooled down, add honey and take it twice a day.
Please remember that even though Calmya is 100% organic, it is advisable to begin by taking it in smaller dosage and then increasing it gradually.
Give your joint good health with the Calmya boost and enjoy a life full of fun and action and yes without any pain. So, order you very own bottle of Calmya from Bagdara Farms today and bid farewell to joint pain and inflammation forever.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29422835